Quote from: drgeoff on June 16, 2022, 02:06:32 PM1. Is there no dial tone on both PH1 and PH2 sockets?
2. Taking a phone off-hook should cause the respective LED to start flashing. Also the Status screen you have posted should show off-hook, the LoopCurrent to become non-zero and the TipRingVoltage to be a much lower value. Do these things happen?
3. Have you tried a resetting the OBi?
1. Correct, NDT on both PH1 and PH2.
2. The respective LEDs do indeed start flashing when off hook. However, refreshing the Status screen results in an "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" error (using Chrome), so I can't verify tip/ring voltage unless I get in there with a voltmeter.
3. I hope it won't come to resetting the OBi! I have many customizations, several of which are probably not backed up, since they happened around the time I was busy moving.
RE your subsequent comment, "If your OBi has recently been working OK but now cannot make and/or receive calls, this is NOT caused by the security updates that Obihai is doing." It has, and I agree that it is unrelated to Obihai's back-end security updates. This is caused by the firmware update. Everything was working perfectly prior to my vacation. After returning home and discovering the security update had been implemented, I had local DT but couldn't connect. Since updating the firmware, I'm showing Registered status on all 3 ITSPs I'm using but have no dial tone. This is not the first time Obihai has updated firmware. I would expect it to be be a seamless procedure by now. I downloaded the correct firmware, updated it as per their instructions, and started the update (verifying there were no calls in progress at the time). It went exactly as the instructions said and within the time frame stated, but now it's broken.
Since I can't reload the same firmware version, are there older versions available that I could downgrade to and then
try the update again?