News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi2182, Ringcentral, Busy Lamp Field

Started by Noodles, June 21, 2022, 09:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noodles

Hi all,

I'm able to add my ringcentral account to two phones. When I'm using the ringcentral account to make calls on one phone, I want the other phone which has my account to be lit to show I'm currently on the phone. Is there a setting that I need to set in the phone's configuration for this to work? If so, can you direct me to where?

Many thanks!
Chuck

drgeoff

Quote from: Noodles on June 21, 2022, 09:48:08 PMHi all,

I'm able to add my ringcentral account to two phones. When I'm using the ringcentral account to make calls on one phone, I want the other phone which has my account to be lit to show I'm currently on the phone. Is there a setting that I need to set in the phone's configuration for this to work? If so, can you direct me to where?

Many thanks!
Chuck
Have you consulted the extensive documentation at https://www.obitalk.com/info/documents/admin_guide/OBiPhoneAdminGuide.pdf?  Eg page 89.

Also I think this feature requires support from the switch, ie Ringcentral in your case.  Have you checked that?