News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

What is the "test" shortcode (or similar) to test if obi is working?

Started by shauntel_evans, July 11, 2022, 01:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shauntel_evans

I just switched phones. I had programmed a number into the old phone. When I hit the corresponding speed dial button, I heard tones and then a voice said something like:

"Your obitallk connection is working properly" or something similar. If I knew what this code was called, I could probably find it, but I just don't remember.

Thank you.

drgeoff

Quote from: shauntel_evans on July 11, 2022, 01:01:52 PMI just switched phones. I had programmed a number into the old phone. When I hit the corresponding speed dial button, I heard tones and then a voice said something like:

"Your obitallk connection is working properly" or something similar. If I knew what this code was called, I could probably find it, but I just don't remember.

Thank you.
A successful connection to the echo test number by dialling **9 222 222 222 gives the message "Welcome to Obitalk and ...". Listen yourself to the complete message and decide if that is what you are thinking of.

launchdipstick

Which leads me to believe that if more adjustments were to be made on Obihai devices, the new domain name sip.callcentric.net would not have been able to register in the first place (even before their deadline of September 7).