News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Best vendor deal for Obi 100 and 110 in Canada?

Started by Veronica, December 01, 2011, 11:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veronica

Hello im new in this forum, i haven't get the device yet because i would like to know first where to get the device, i want to buy it for my boyfriend in Canada but i see ashlin is expensier so i don't know Any help would be appreciated.

Veronica  ;D

buhuo

You have to buy this device from www.amazon.com, and pay tax and Delivery fee.   

infin8loop

Yeah, Obihai Technology, Inc., you're missing a marketing opportunity here.  Why don't you get off the stick and partner with www.amazon.ca ?  Any country that can produce a tasty elixir as great as Crown Royal deserves to have an OBi in every house!  As it is, those poor Canadians have to spend all day waiting in long lines for their free health care.  It's just not right to make them pay through the nose and wait for an OBi to be delivered from the USofA.  This is only good business.  I mean you need to foster some good will because when the rest of our jobs down here in the states have been outsourced to a third world country and no one can afford to buy an OBi here in the states, you will still be able to sell those OBis to the Canadians!

Signed: A Concerned Texan for Every Canadian's Right to Buy an OBi without jumping through hoops.

;>)
"This has not only been fun, it's been a major expense." - Gallagher