News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

DigitMap Auto-routing of UK Freephone numbers

Started by xpr722946ghd, March 08, 2024, 09:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpr722946ghd

Quote from: azrobert on March 16, 2024, 04:35:52 PMThis is basically how I define a config. I deleted all the "**n" rules. These make the config almost unreadable and if you don't use them, why have them. I define each ITSP DigitMap with the rules pertaining to them then use refer backs in the Phone DigitMap and outboundCallRoute...

Thanks for all this. I like the simplified structure here, and have implemented these DigitMaps.

I made 1 minor changes, as my 0800/0808 UK freephone numbers were matching the ITSP B DigitMap, before being caught by SP3. I completely removed the 0[4568]xx.S3 section. I'm not dialing 04, 05, 06 codes - so this ought not to cause any issues.

The only thing I would like to do is add the **1, **2, **3, **4 Service Provider overrides again. I like having them as a backup, or if a Service Provider goes down and I want to use an alternative route.

Would I need to add those in both the Phone 1 DigitMap and Phone 1 Outbound Call Route?