News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Outbound Route on Phone Line

Started by dvijen, February 22, 2011, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvijen

I have default setting here with Primary line being Line (li).  For international calling, I use sp2, so I have to dial **2011xxx.#.  Is there a way to make this simple, ie, is there a way to program 011 with sp2 in outbound route to avoid dialing **2?  So far I have tried adding the following and it did not work. My sp2 dialplan is default.  I also tried adding this to the front of outbound dialing without any success.

{(<011>(Msp2)):sp2}
{(011(Msp2)):sp2}
{011(Msp2):sp2}

all the calls go to line port.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

dvijen

biomesh

How about adding

{(011xx.):sp2}

before the section

{(Mpli):pli}

on the phone outboundcallroute

You don't have to add the digit map to the route if you know you are going to route the numbers there and also the default digit map for sp2 is the same as above. (011xx.)

dvijen

Does not work, still going out on line port.  Any other suggestions?
dvijen

biomesh

This is my outgoing route

{(<#:>|911):sp1},{(1281xx.|281xx.):sp2},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(Mpli):pli},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp}

It has all 281 numbers going through GV on SP2 instead of my standard VOIP provider on SP1.

If you can provide your outbound route, perhaps we can see what the issue is.

OBi-Guru

biomesh suggestion should work.  

Perhaps you can post what your Phone Outbound CallRoute look like, and what number you are trying to dial out?
Could be some of the {},(),:<> etc missing ... it is quite tricky.

dvijen

YES it finally worked when I wrote it again and routed call to sp2.  Must be user error first time, sorry.
dvijen