News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Where is speed dial setting in portal?

Started by teryx, January 31, 2012, 08:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teryx

It used to be under User Settings along with User Defined DigitMaps, but I had been unable to find it recently. Now the only way for me to set it is to go through the web server on Obi110 itself, but every time I set it there and clicked Reboot, the device will reboot one more time and my new speed dial will disappear, apparently overwritten by the portal setting.

Is that only me or it happens to everybody?

RonR

To make changes directly to the OBi, you must also set:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

Speed Dials can be found on the OBiTALK Web Portal by clicking on 'Speed Dials' on the left side of the main page under the Dashboard menu item.

teryx

Thanks for the prompt response. I did see the Speed Dials link on the main page of portal, but it looked very different from the speed dial setting page on OBi110 itself, in addition, I couldn't find any old speed dial settings I did with the portal about 10 days ago. I will give this setting page a try tonight.