News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obitalk does not seem to be working properly

Started by larrybob, February 05, 2012, 10:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larrybob

In obitalk, it shows my devices  are on line, but will not show full system status, It will not bring up the current call Status, and only sporadically , does a change in the expert configuration go through and update the physical box   Also, will not add an Sp1 or Sp2 service in a timely manner.

If anyone else is having these problems please post here.. I just received a reply to my trouble ticket saying there is no problem!  thanks Larry.

UPDATE: AS OF 10:30PM 2/6/2012 THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN CORRECTED ITSELF.......LARRY

Huib

I'm experiencing the same issues. My first change went in like clock work but I'm still waiting for the 2nd edit to stream down to my OBi. Last night it took an hour but it did work. My way of telling whether an update went in is to click on Status -> Call Status in the expert section and if it says "Cannot retrieve requested information from the device now. Please try again later." it means the portal is still thinking about applying your change. Once the change is in the Call Status will show again.

RFord

In my estimation, the entire OBiTALK Web Portal is out of whack.  I'm having problems importing a configuration file and changes made via the portal is not being sent to the OBi110/100.  It appears the original URL and other settings was inadvertently change during the migration to new servers or maintenance changes.  This use to work perfectly before.

Also, if OBi wishes to promote the use of the OBiTALK Web Portal, it needs to mirror exactly what is available on the OBi ATA.  There are things that are only available via direct access to the ATA (e.g., "OBiTalk Provisioning")

Quote from: larrybob on February 05, 2012, 10:43:08 AM
in obitalk, it shows my boxes are on line, but will not show full system status, and only sporadically  does a change in the expert configuration go through.   Also, will not add an Sp1 or Sp2 service in a timely manner.

Huib

My latest changes are not being propagated to my OBi's as well. Very disappointing.