News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi202 and obi110: history and IP login issues

Started by Jogi, July 17, 2012, 09:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jogi

Hello

I have obi110 and obi202. I can login using obi110's IP address, but not with the Oi202.

My obi202 webpage has no history, obi110 has no issues though.

Please help

pc44

Jogi,

How can you view the webpage of the OBI202, if you said you cannot log in to the OBI202? ???

Let's recap.  What happens when you try to log in to the IP address of your OBI202?  Is there an error message, or is it simply not accepting your login credentials?  Also, have you double-checked that you are using the correct IP address for your OBI202?

Let us know! :)
pc44

Stewart

Confirm that in the 202 you have set Enable Web Management Access from WAN port (IVR option 30).  See the OBi Device Admin Guide.

Jogi

Quote from: Stewart on July 18, 2012, 08:05:00 AM
Confirm that in the 202 you have set Enable Web Management Access from WAN port (IVR option 30).  See the OBi Device Admin Guide.

Thanks Stewart and pc44! worked perfect. After Enabling Web Management Access from WAN port (IVR option 30), I can login with IP.

However, I can not see the history icon when I login through obitalk portal. Could I ask some thought on it please.

Thanks again

QBZappy

Jogi,

The History disappeared from the OBi portal some time last week, along with the firmware backup restore settings!!! It seems that they are giving users more reason to use the unit for configuration instead of the portal.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

Jogi