News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Thanks for the Update!

Started by BobTeatow, February 07, 2012, 09:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobTeatow

This is just to say thanks  ;D for the Update for OBi100 & OBi110 (January 30, 2012)

My 2 Obi's have been working well enough that I haven't logged into Obitalk for quite-a-while -
but today my wife had some trouble getting through to Brazil, so I logged in to check what happened on the "last 10 calls" screen.  I noticed the orange or is it amber triangle announcing the push-button to update.  So I did and indeed ....

The months of constant blinking a triple-stutter on the phone because of the bogus "you've got voicemail" problem is fixed.  I don't doubt there are some other good fixes in there - but that's the one that bugged me the most.

Reading the fix list, I also noticed the "allow spoofing CID but use obi number ...." which is something I did stumble over when setting up my two Obi boxes to pass calls depending on what number was being dialed, etc. etc...  In the end I just decided to live with the way it was then implemented, but maybe next time around ...