News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obitalk 110 power light doesn't go on

Started by ping, February 05, 2012, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ping

Found that none of my 110's LEDs were on, did a quick power cycle.

The red light goes on for about 7 seconds or so, then turns off. At which point, the internet light starts blinking. And then nothing happens after that.

When I tried to factory reset it, nothing change. The internet light continues to blink. Power light does nothing.

Nothing is working, I don't even see it being registered on my router (I gave it a static IP). It's about 5 months old.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Stewart

Try the reset again.  Push the paper clip in, then apply power.  Continue to hold the clip for at least 30 seconds, then release it.

If no luck, please report: Do you get a dial tone?  Does the light on your router for the port in question come on?  If so, can you ping the device?  Access its web page?  If the port light does not illuminate, try with a different Ethernet cable, connected to a different (known working) LAN port on your router.

ping

Tried multiple times to factory reset it. Even held the reset button for over 1 min, nothing changed.

I tried the power adapter on my Obitalk 100 but no change.