News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Possible to enable "do not disturb" automaticaly at night?

Started by andbel, February 12, 2012, 02:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andbel

I've just started using Obi110 with Google Voice and so far it works great!

One thing I would like to do is set up the "quiet time" (say between 10pm and 7am) during which the any calls would automatically go to voice mail.

I looked into the GV and Obi settings and did not find anything related to that. Is it possible?

Thank you!

jimates

In your phones list select edit for your "google talk". At the bottom you can select and set up a custom ring schedule for both weekdays and weekends.

andbel

> In your phones list select edit for your "google talk". At the bottom you can select and set up a custom ring schedule for both weekdays and weekends.

I must be missing something, but I don't see this option. Here is what I'm doing:

- login to https://www.obitalk.com/obinet

- select the phone

- at the bottom of the page, I see the line for Service Provider 1 which is Google Voice Account, I click on  the Edit icon next to it

- on the next screen I see the boxes to enter the detail of my Google Voice account, and below that a big text box explaining that I cannot use it to place 911 calls.

I don't see any link to setup a custom ring schedule. Am I missing it?

Thanks!

RonR

You have to log into your Google Voice account, not the OBiTALK Web Portal.

Select EDIT on the Google Chat phone on the Phones tab of Settings.

See attachment.

andbel

> You have to log into your Google Voice account, not the OBiTALK Web Portal.

Duh... Got it, thanks!

meffect

Solution doesn't work with SIP services, any other ideas?

Stewart

Quote from: meffect on July 08, 2012, 12:21:41 PM
Solution doesn't work with SIP services, any other ideas?
Which service(s)?

Many popular providers, including Callcentric, Anveo and VoIP.ms have time-dependent routing features.