News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Caller ID is not displayed consistently

Started by wonjiman, March 27, 2012, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wonjiman

I have set up the OBi110 to use with Google Voice and my AT&T Uverse voice line using a single handset. I have caller id service through Uverse. When the phone is connected to Uverse alone, the caller id shows every time unless it is a private number.

I have changed the RingDelay to 6000 at the recommendation of the OBi support. But it still shows Caller ID for some calls and does not for others. For example, I called my Uverse line from my cell phone 4 times and in 3 cases my phone number is displayed and in one it did not. I called from my work phone two times to the Uverse line and in both cases it displayed the name and number. Then I called from my cell phone and it did not show anything. So, I am not sure how to deal with this lack of consistency.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks.

RonR

When CallerID is not displayed on your phone, is it displayed in the OBi Call History?

wonjiman

Quote from: RonR on March 27, 2012, 08:35:39 PM
When CallerID is not displayed on your phone, is it displayed in the OBi Call History?

No, it is not displayed in the call history either.

Thanks.