News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Ipkall / voip.ms SIP URI not ringing; goes to aa

Started by refrosted, April 24, 2013, 01:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

refrosted

Hi,

I  added an ipkall number and created a sip uri at voip.ms (on SP2) in an subaccount/extension. I HAD things working so that a call to the ipkall number rang the phone as intended.  Then I tried to add a virtual number in voip.ms and tried to get that working via vg3, which prompted me to make some changes to the Phone digit map and outbound digit map and adding a label and entry in vg3.   

After that, dialing the ipkall number  got the auto attendant -- rather than just ringing the phone.

I erased all the changes I made  in obi expert related to the Voice gateway/virtual number, but apparently am missing something since calls to the ipkall number still start the auto attendant.

Does anyone have suggestions on where to look or  how I might track down my mistake and/or force the call to ring the phone and not go to auto attendant?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Ralph

Shale

When your call goes to OBi Attendant, that usually means that the number you are calling from has been listed as a Trusted Caller in the OBi Dashboard. Remove that number by clicking on Trusted Callers, and then click the red X beside the number.