News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI110: Voipraider always drop!

Started by jolly, March 07, 2012, 12:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jolly

My call through SIP of Voipraider on OBI110 drops each time after about 2 min 5 sec talking. Please help me how to set OBI110 for this SIP. Thank you!

I already tried the followings and there were no improvements.
1. Only set Voipraider as line 1
2 .Force OBi to 100Mbit/Full duplex
3. Set STUN server
4. Use IP address but not the sip.voipraider.com

My internet is AT&T and my router is Verizon. The Voipriader is no problem when I use computer connected by Wifi. No matter I call US phone or international phone the call will drop.

This problem bother me for a long time. I really appreciate your help!

Stewart

Try setting for SP1 Service (or SP2, whichever is Voipraider):

X_KeepAliveEnable: (checked)
X_KeepAliveExpires: 30
X_KeepAliveServer: sip.voipraider.com (or whatever you have for ProxyServer)
X_KeepAliveServerPort: (leave default of 5060)
X_KeepAliveMsgType: empty

If no luck, post make and model of modem and router.  Also, do a test with OBi connected directly to modem and report whether that helps.

jolly

Thank you! It does not work. However, when I connect OBI110 with modem, it works! It seems that some setting of router influence OBI110 but not the softphone. I will try other routers soon.

Stewart

Quote from: jolly on March 08, 2012, 02:11:22 PMHowever, when I connect OBI110 with modem, it works! It seems that some setting of router influence OBI110 but not the softphone. I will try other routers soon.
There is likely a settings change in your router that will help.  Or, upgrading to the latest router firmware may fix the problem.  Router make/model/version?

RFord

Could the problem be related to SIP ALG setting on the router?

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=33.0

Try disable the SIP ALG (Application Level Gateway) feature in your router's configuration settings as described in the link above.