News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Touch Tones not Recognized by GoToMeeting

Started by DaveM, February 08, 2012, 11:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveM

For the last few days I've been unable to log in to online meeting services such as GoToMeeting using my cordless home phones, Obi110 and GV. I can dial the number and connect to the meeting service, but when I enter the passcode only about half the numbers are recognized by the meeting system. Even after multiple attempts I am unable to log in to the meeting and I have to use my cell phone to connect to the meeting, which works fine. Same result with GoToMeeting and just now with another meeting service provider so it's something in my setup. Until the last few days this worked with no problem. I haven't made any changes other than updating the firmware, so I suspect it has something to do with the Obi 110 firmware update. 

RonR

Assuming Google Voice is configured on SP1/ITSPA, you might try setting:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> X_UseFixedDurationRFC2833DTMF : (checked)

DaveM

I just went in and checked it and that setting is already checked.
Then I tried GoToMeeting again and was able to connect just fine. Not sure what happened since I don't think I changed anything in the configuration. I guess I'll just wait and see if I have any more problems.

everest1

I got the same issue with firmware 2675.

Here is what I have posted to another thread: http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=2443.0

----------
I got touch tone errors after this upgrade. I called a calling card (408-385-0100) to make international calls tonight and it kept saying that I provided an invalid phone number. Then, I tried my AT&T landline, which worked.

So, I rolled back to 2669, called the calling card #  again, everything is back to normal.

I will stay on 2669 for now.

everest1

X_UseFixedDurationRFC2833DTMF is checked. (I didn't change that.)

I am using Google Voice

AndyHill

I have been having the same issue with my conference calling service (GlobalMeet).  I checked the setting mentioned, and it was already set to the ObiTalk default, which is checked.

Reverting to 2669 seems to have fixed it so far.

DaveM

I don't know what, if anything, I changed since I started this thread, but the problem lasted for a few days and since then I haven't had any problems. Sorry I can't offer any solutions, but I really have no idea what might have changed. This is my software version:

1.3.0 (Build: 2675)