News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Pstn line forwarding

Started by Tinbum, March 11, 2012, 05:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinbum

Basically, I live in India and have bought an Obi110 with the intention of using it to forward my UK pant callers to the Obi on my iPhone or to my Obi110 in India.

I have read user guides etc. and am convinced that this should be possible, but when in the Obi Expert configuration I am unable to configure the pstn to auto forward. It was my intention to check the box and put the details Li1(obinumber) which I thought should do the trick, but being that I am unable to do this I am assuming that I am wrong.

Cn anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Stewart

Your post is not too clear.  I am assuming that you have an OBi110 in the UK, connected to a landline, and wish all calls to that landline to ring on both an OBi110 in India and an OBiON app on an iPhone.  If that's not correct, please describe your system in detail.

One the UK OBi, set Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> InboundCallRoute to
{pp(ob222333444),pp(ob222333555)}
where 222333444 is the OBiTalk number of the Obi in India and 222333555 is the OBiTalk number of your iPhone.

Turn off any other forwarding settings for the Line port.

Tinbum

Hi Stewart,
Thanks for your reply. I have tried the settings as you suggested and voila success. :)
Hurrah