News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Dialing ***1 to gain access to Obi Web page

Started by Bluesters, July 08, 2016, 07:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluesters

I have an Obitalk 100, I am currently connected.
I am trying to find the webpage of my Obi by dialing ***1 but once I do that my obi goes from green to blinking red and disconnects, I also get a message on the phone stating there is an error. I then have to unplug the power cord from the obi and replug in to get connected again
It was always 192.168.1.8, but now it states no page found

SteveInWA

Gee, that's odd.  Does the OBi currently work?  Can you access it via the OBiTALK dashboard?

Without more information, it's hard to say whether it has a hardware failure (failing power supply or failing OBi) or just needs a factory reset.

Bluesters

Yes, it is working
I was able to find my OBI webpage through my router, which is now different than before, weird.

Everything is working fine, I'm just puzzled though because I read in the instructions to dial *** then 1 , the attendant instead of telling me my webpage address says "No service configured error, please log into obitalk.com and configure your device.
I log into obitalk.com and like I said I am connected so I assume I am configured correctly.

HHinFlorida

Try a different physical phone. Maybe the DTMF frequencies are out of spec..