News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

AA troubleshooting

Started by chakib, August 03, 2012, 05:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chakib

my OBI110 was work well when i was in china(i set AA on my OBI110 box,when i call my SP1 account which is set in OBI box,it prompt press 2 to make a new call,then i dail my friend number,it worked well) ,but now i am Morocco,i call the OBI box in china,after i key the number for the new call,OBI AA prompt "please wait for the connect",then i can't hear ring.my friend in china also say no ring on his phone.i am using Xlite client program,after i dail the new call number,i see the the call state is "Call established".

what can i do to the toubleshooting?
appreciate your help.

ianobi

Can you look in the OBi Call History to see what is actually going out to line from the OBi110?

If this is difficult as you are remote from the OBi110, then set up the call, go into the Expert Pages in the web portal and look at "Call Status", before you clear down. This should show what is going to line.

"Call established" is probably being sent back as the OBi110 assumes any call going to the line port is connected, regardless of what the real situation is.

chakib

thank you very much,IANOBI,just called my friend with Skype and get the find the problem out,the cause is he doesn't attache phone set.

Azouz

Salam.
Is your OBI working good. I have an OBI202 in Morocco and it working fine.
Let me know if you need help.