News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

no service available to complete this call ob100

Started by goodobi, October 06, 2011, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodobi

hello,

i got an obi100 that 's been working fine for a while that I set up in the US with google voice.
last week, I picked up the attached phone and tred to call:i got " there is no service available to complete this call".
so i tried to call into it using a cell phone.but it doesn't ring the attched phone either.

I updated with the latest firmware from OBITALK but in vain.
one thing that I was able to do was to dial into another OBI100 and reach the OBI atttendant to proceed my call .
the other thing :
I tried to browse with the IP address by calling ***1. but i don'tknow what to look for at this point.

please help.

thanks.

RonR

If you can successfully reach the OBiTALK echo test at **9 222 222 222 and call through another OBi, the hardware is likely fully functional.

You should be able to connect to the OBi's user interface using the IP address returned by dial ***1.  You need to log into the OBi to see what the SP1/Google Voice status is.  I suspect you're not connected to Google Voice and that's what's causing the "No Service Available" situation.

mcarroll

I'm having this same issue, since about the same time (October 2011?).

I'm in Brazil and have an Obi110, which I had been using with GV since July, no problem.

Now I get "There is no service available to complete this call."

The Obi echo service (**9 222 222 222) is working.

(My dashboard shows my status as offline, but I think that's an unrelated issue.)

I deleted and re-added my GV credentials, and then even tried another Google Voice account, and then switched back to the original.

My Device Configuration lists GV as SP1, but logged in via the IP address to the System Status, it shows "Service Not Configured".

As far as I can tell, I've got all my ducks in a row, but I'm still not connected to Google Voice.

Any help?

RonR

Quote from: mcarroll on January 02, 2012, 07:57:29 AM
My Device Configuration lists GV as SP1, but logged in via the IP address to the System Status, it shows "Service Not Configured".

It's what the OBi itself shows that counts, not what is shown on the OBiTALK Web Portal.  Try the following:

1. Delete the OBi from the OBiTALK Web Portal Dashboard (do not re-add it).

2. Log into the OBi directly and reset it to factory defaults:

System Management -> Device Update -> Reset Configuration -> Press Reset to Start Process -> Reset

3. After the OBi reboots, log back into the OBi directly and set:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> Name : Google Voice
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> SignalingProtocol : Google Voice

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> AuthUserName : (Google Voice username)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> AuthPassword : (Google Voice password)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_SkipCallScreening : (checked)

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine : SP1 Service

Remember to click Submit at the bottom of any page you make changes to.

Click Reboot in the upper right corner after all changes have been made.

mcarroll

RonR,
Thank you, you're instructions did the trick!
I kept PrimaryLine as PSTN Line since we use our local TelCo as default.
But now it's working like a charm.
Thank you!
- mcarroll

RudyG

Thank you RonR that solved exactly the same problem I had after upgrading to 1.3 through the obihi.com web site. Great and precise instructions.

Thank You.
Rudy

Kalyan

Thanks a Million RnoR... you are the master.... after firmware update, our Obi100 not working and living without phone at home.

Your configuration worked like champ... thank you