News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI 110 - Call Attendant

Started by gsquare, April 27, 2012, 05:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsquare

I have my first 110 set for Google Talk as SP1 (working great) as Primary, and **8 gets me a PSN on Line interface.  Have set a couple test numbers in Trusted.  Google inbound calls from Friends successfully hit the Call Attendant and I can redial onward number and successfully connects.

However, When I look at this activity in logs, Google is actually doing the birdge and it is not being done by the adapter into the PSN line.  Have disconnected the PSN line to proove it out.
Any information on what default setting need to be changed to have the Call Attendant send the redial  instructions to the PSN line rather than haveing it done by Google.  

Stewart

If you set Voice Services -> Auto Attendant -> PrimaryLine to PSTN Line, then calls made through the autoattendant will go out on the PSTN line by default.  After dialing 2 for an outgoing call (and entering PIN if required), you can dial **1 + number to send the call by GV.

Without the above setting, AA calls will use GV by default, but the caller can use **8 to send the call on the PSTN line.

gsquare

Tanx for prompt reply.  I changed the Primary to the PSTN line.  With a local off hook, I get the PSTN dial tone, and with a **8 get the Google talk connection. 
With an inbound call from google, trusted number, the Attendant intercepts and will forward the call to the PSTN line if prompted and PINed.  This is what I wanted.