News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

"!" icon does not update firmware

Started by ggrayman, May 14, 2012, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggrayman

When I press the "!" icon on the Obi console, the firmware release announcement page opens.  Why does clicking on this icon not initiate the update?

RickE

I'm having the same issue.  Also, if I dial ***6 on my phone -- listed as an alternate means of loading the update -- I get a message indicating that the software is not available.

QBZappy

RickE,

That message usually means that you have the latest firmware already installed on the OBi.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

RonR

Quote from: RickE on May 15, 2012, 07:24:01 AM
I'm having the same issue.  Also, if I dial ***6 on my phone -- listed as an alternate means of loading the update -- I get a message indicating that the software is not available.

Log into the OBi at the IP address returned by dialing ***1 (default username/password = admin/admin).

If you see:

System Status -> SoftwareVersion : 1.3.0 (Build: 2711)

your OBi has the latest software installed.

If not, download : [urlhttp://www.obihai.com/firmware/OBi-1-3-0-2711.fw]1.3.0 (Build: 2711)[/url]

Then go to:

System Management -> Device Update -> Firmware Update

to load the update manually.