News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Which Callcentric service for e911?

Started by GoodBoy, May 27, 2012, 07:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodBoy

I've setup Google Voice as SP1 but I'm not sure which service to use to have E911 as SP2. I've looked at callcentric but am unsure of which package to get.

tome

Quote from: GoodBoy on May 27, 2012, 07:47:14 PM
I've setup Google Voice as SP1 but I'm not sure which service to use to have E911 as SP2. I've looked at callcentric but am unsure of which package to get.

Follow the links here:  http://www.callcentric.com/features/911

Tom

justinwall

I am  real estate agent, I was looking for a Callcentric service for my business. But I have no idea which one would be the best. Please help me with details regarding these services.

carl

I use the combination of callcentric's free DID ( you get only an area code from NYC) and the 911 service- $ 1.50 set up and $ 1.50/month. Free incoming calls, outgoing calls attheir regular rates pay by minute.
For business use I would choose from their web site depending on the expected use. You may also want to take an additional provider like Google Voice or Localphone for calls which are a bit less important .

ProfTech

If you have moderate usage I would recommend their new 1000 [outgoing] minute plan for $12.95 per month. Not sure what area code you are in but if you want a local number you can either get their Pay-As-You-go incoming service for $1.95 per month or unlimited incoming for $5.95. If you have high incoming usage you might get dinged on the unlimited plan because it is supposed to be for residential use. The 1000 minute plan is perfectly acceptable for office use and includes 911 service. So the max you would be looking at would be $18.90 per month. About half what Vonage charges.