News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

DID exchange forum

Started by stijn1976, June 30, 2012, 08:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stijn1976

If you are just looking for a DID number, check-out this website.

http://www.voip-catalog.com/voip_didexchange_hong-kong_1.html

I just purchased a Dutch DID from Didlogic for US$ 2.91 p.m. and with unlimited calls to and from Netherlands. I will wait for a good deal on a HKG number. At this moment, Google Voice forwarding not supported by them, but others do.

VOIPisGreat

How do you like the quality of serivce (incoming and outgoing)of DIDlogic so far? Their rate looks pretty reasonable.

stijn1976

I linked the number to a free ekiga account so can't tell anything on the quallity of thei sip. I use google voice for outbound. Do let me know if their sip is good. thanks

stijn1976

Update, changed my Dutch DID on DID Logic to one that is only USD 0.00975 per month (can you believe it is as good as free?) and comes with 500 free minutes :D. Really don't need anything more than this. Quality is good and the line is encrypted. Lastly, DID logic allows you to make different SIP addresses, so in case you SIP gets scanned you can easily change....but so far I haven't had issues with SIP scanners on the DID Logic SIP....

Just wish they would offer affordable lines in Hong Kong and Korea as well....

VOIPisGreat

Quote from: stijn1976 on April 11, 2013, 06:44:01 PM
Update, changed my Dutch DID on DID Logic to one that is only USD 0.00975 per month (can you believe it is as good as free?) and comes with 500 free minutes :D. Really don't need anything more than this. Quality is good and the line is encrypted. Lastly, DID logic allows you to make different SIP addresses, so in case you SIP gets scanned you can easily change....but so far I haven't had issues with SIP scanners on the DID Logic SIP....

Just wish they would offer affordable lines in Hong Kong and Korea as well....

Good for you. Let us know when you find a good rate in Asia.

stijn1976

Will do, they cover many Asian countries, including China, though numbers in Asia seem more expensive (due to demand?). However, I am very satisfied with their service, and unlike didx.net, who require you to have a company, ask for your passport copy and who require you to obtain a minimum of 50 DIDs, they allow you to purchase single numbers. Pretty good deal, I am checking their offerings daily.

tellthebell

The Tellthebell.com survey is a customer satisfaction survey conducted by Taco Bell, a popular American-based fast food chain.

drgeoff

vtsnaab

For voice use only, DID Logic looks to be a valid competitor vs. VOIP.MS .

Sadly, SMS through them is limited & business oriented.

Lots of info at their site & great to see that they offer DIDs in the US. ( For voice use only, DID Logic looks to be a valid competitor vs. VOIP.MS .

Sadly, SMS through them is limited & business oriented.

Lots of info at their site & great to see that they offer DIDs in the US. ( https://didlogic.com )

It'll be great if someone using this ITSP will share setup info aimed at Obi2xx boxes for when EOL is looming near.