News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

QBZappy's 1000 post M I L E S T O N E

Started by pc44, July 06, 2012, 05:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pc44

;D 1000 Post M I L E S T O N E  ;D

So there have been others that have already surpassed this milestone, namely RonR and Stewart.  However, this thread is to simply say "thanks" to QBZappy for his contributions over the last couple years.  Yes, he does type very slowly, but when he finally gets it all done, he usually scores a troubleshooting Ace or two. :)

Why does he get his own thread?  I remember some time ago when he created a 'thank you' thread for RonR (of which RonR never acknowledged/responded), and so I believe it is appropriate to return the favor with a similar gesture.  After all, he's logged in over 800 hours :o of forum time.  Some of us (especially those in the telephony industry :D ) seem sometimes backward or antisocial.  Resolving a problem is a snap, but being friendly in the process seems asking too much.  Here is where I believe QBZappy has helped the OBi community.... in that he has added a sense of lightheartedness and camaraderie to the doldrums of technical support.

For his positive contributions to the forum, I hope others will join me in saying Thanks as well as Congrats !!!!!

Nice job QBZappy 8)

QBZappy

Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

Ostracus

Alright, who's the guilty one who baked him a cake? :) Also speaking of thanks. Thanks for the notice you sent me awhile back.

carl

Celebrate, but do not drink too much, keep on posting. When you get to 2500, you may get a 25$ Home Depot gift card, like I get form Amex. ;D

infin8loop

Congratulations QBZappy!

This calls for an emergency celebration and I find the level of my 1.75 litre bottle of Crown Royal below the handle of the bottle!
"This has not only been fun, it's been a major expense." - Gallagher

GregoryZ

Congrats QBZappy!!!!

And THANK YOU all the help you have given us!

-GregoryZ
OBi100, OBi110, OBi200, OBi202