News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

jimates 1000 post M I L E S T O N E

Started by QBZappy, July 11, 2012, 07:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBZappy

;D 1000 Post M I L E S T O N E  ;D
Jim,

1000 post mark,congrats. I was planning to make a print screen of the 1000th post and send it to you framed by email so that you could put it up on your wall. You kept me waiting all day yesterday. You'll be getting the gold watch and pension plan from OBi very soon. Mine just arrived yesterday. :D

Yahoo!!! 1000 posts. Now go out and enjoy the summer. :)

N O T I C E:
I have a virtual picnic planned for next Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping RonR, Stewart, and MichiganTelephone show up. That should set off a few sparks, that will be the fireworks show for the evening. Of course everyone is invited. It is a potluck and BYOB picnic.

Infin8loop bring an extra bottle of that Crown Royal
pc44 no talking shop at the picnic
carl I'll make you try some "REAL" Canadian beer
Ostracus I hear that you're good with a BBQ, that'll make you the chef at the grill
Sherman you bring us the Heineken
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

jimates

Thanks a million (or would that be 1000, ha) QBZappy.

I figured you were waiting yesterday. I posted all the needed replies, then had to get some sleep.

pc44

Congratulations Jim !!!  Thanks for all of your hard work and support here in the forums over the last couple years.  It's great to have people on the forum with your OBi experience that are willing to help others!  Congrats on 1000!  :)

Quote from: QBZappy on July 11, 2012, 07:56:59 AMpc44 no talking shop at the picnic
Well I don't drink... so what else do you expect me to do. :'(

Quote from: QBZappy on July 11, 2012, 07:56:59 AM
N O T I C E:
I have a virtual picnic planned for next Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping RonR, Stewart, and MichiganTelephone show up. That should set off a few sparks....
LOL !!  Yes, a few sparks and some. :D

GregoryZ

Congrats Jimates!!!

Thanks from All of Us here on the OBiTalk Forum!!!

Here is my RSVP for the Picnic....I'll bring the some good 'Ol Fashion Humble Pie. :)

-G
OBi100, OBi110, OBi200, OBi202