News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Is anyone else having the call failure with Reason 503 right now

Started by PleaseHelpMe, July 26, 2012, 06:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_J

I too started experiencing the problems yesterday and it's pretty consistent.  At least every, other outbound call results in error 503 although inbound seems to be working.  GV #(616)-777-xxxx

k9jenius

Intermittent problems started a day or 2 ago.   Usually I can just redial and the call goes through.
Using GV on OBI110.   630-447-xxxx

QBZappy

It's amazing the number of 1st time posters that are taking the time to report their "503" issue with GV.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

pacman101

I am recent to using OBi with Google Voice. Almost every call I make via a 202 I get the same message, I hangup and hit redial and the call goes thru with no problems. I tend to believe there is more going on with Google as this is too commonplace to be any errors, but that is pure speculation on my part. Be patient, this is the best "FREE" service anywhere. I appreciate being able to have the service, let alone being free. My $0.02 worth

kenny113

I am receiving the 503 error when calling Canada from the US. Domestic calls seem to be fine. I do not have this problem when dialing the Canadian number directly from Gmail or initiating the call on the Google Voice website and having it call me at Google Chat (which rings my home phone connected to the Obi).

Has anyone else tried calling through Google Chat (Gmail) directly or using the callback function on the Google Voice website to diagnose whether this is a Google Voice issue or a Obi interface to Google Voice issue?

Tracy1326

I've had the same problem since mid-week last week. Updated the firmware and still occurs. I make work calls through Obi110 and Google Voice, about 20 calls a day and get this error 3 or 4 times a day. I just keep dialing until it goes through.