News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi-100 (or 202!) and Sipsorcery

Started by user17600, July 27, 2012, 08:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimates

we know you are not RonR, he would never explain anything. He just puts it out there and expects everyone to know why it does what it does.

QBZappy

GregoryZ,

Nah, I got the impression that RonR was taller. I think that azrobert is another person.  :D
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

GregoryZ

:D

Quote from: QBZappy on August 25, 2012, 12:38:30 PM
GregoryZ,

Nah, I got the impression that RonR was taller. I think that azrobert is another person.  :D

I think you're right.  Besides, AZRobert's voice is much deeper too.   8)

Keep the help comming AZRobert.  The way you explain things is Top Notch, even I can understand it.

-G
OBi100, OBi110, OBi200, OBi202

GregoryZ

Quote from: azrobert on August 25, 2012, 10:45:28 AM
Just to kill any rumors that I'm RonR, check my profile.
I registered on January 29, 2011.
If I remember correctly RonR helped me a couple times when I was a newbie.

I hope you consider the comparison a Compliment.  Personally, I have high regards for RonR.  He had already left this fourm before I arrived.  But his work lingers, and has helped me and many others.

Just having some fun by Stiring Things Up.  ;)

Best Regards,
Gregory

azrobert

Hay guys,
Should I be insulted?  You describe me as this short person with a deep voice.
LOL!

Really, thanks for the kind words!

GregoryZ

azrobert

There is a couple of mistakes with my tutorial.
I said:
QuoteI did not put the <*8:> in the ITSP C DigitMap for a reason. If I did, when the Phone Port DigitMap processed the number the *8 would have been stripped off at that point. Then the OutCallRoute would not see the *8 and route the call to SP1.

The Phone Port DigitMap does not reference ITSP C DigitMap, so it's a false statement.  I had to use this method when testing with my OBi110 because I only had ITSP B DigitMap to process numbers with a leading *.

Also, *0 is routed to SP2.

Don't know why it took so long before this info popped in my head.  Must be getting too old.

There is nothing wrong with the config, but the following is cleaner:

ITSP A DigitMap:
(1?[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|<480>[2-9]xxxxxx)

ITSP B DigitMap:
(*x[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|*x[2-9]xxxxxx)

ITSP C DigitMap:
(<*8:>[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|<*8:480>[2-9]xxxxxx)

ITSP D DigitMap:
(<*9:1>[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|<*9:1480>[2-9]xxxxxx)

Add to front of default Phone Port DigitMap:
(Msp1)|(Msp2)|

Add to front of default Phone Port OutCallRoute:
{(Msp1):sp1},{(Msp3):sp3},{(Msp4):sp4},{(Msp2):sp2},

azrobert

User17600,

I had another thought.  You said you have 6 providers, including several GV accts.
You can have 3 GV accts and 1 registered SIP provider on your OBi202.
If the other 2 providers are outgoing only SIP providers, you can define them as Voice Gateways on the OBI202 and eliminate SipSorcery. Let me know if this is the case and you need help.

Bob

user17600

Yes, I use some of the trunks on the -101 for outgoing calls. Unfortunately some of the numbers are also for incoming (various parts of the country where I 'need' a presence).

Thanks, again!

U1