News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

PSTN callback DTMF Tone Issue & DTMF Tx Method

Started by richard99, July 30, 2012, 09:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard99

In callback mode, DTMF tone for input used in Obitalk AA, 10% of time works otherwise AA keep announcing and when hangup after some time Phone attached to port start ringing and will take 2 to 3 minutes to disconnect.
In my InboundCallRoute even I do not have "ph" but still phone rings may be bug.

{(MOBiON)>(xx.):SP1},{(MOBiON)>(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(MOBiON)>(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(MOBiON)>(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(MOBiON):aa}

I am frequent visitor of Dubai and trying to use there, hard to find disconnect tone of Telco provider.

The Line port in OBi110 s configured to be used in USA. Unless Obitalk provide some help, such useful facility can not be used in other countries. The suggested successful disconnect tone for Sipura 3k in use is..

400@-30,400@-30; 2(0.4/0.35/1+2)

I tried to use, does not work at all.

DTMF issue was of similar nature in Sipura 3k, but eventuality it is working now without any problem by adding DTMF Tx Method=INFO in PSTN tab.

There is no place in Obi110 for LINE Port of to add DTMF Tx Method=INFO, any suggestion how to come over this issue.