News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Completely New & Have a Question About Attendant

Started by solarboondoggle, August 06, 2012, 06:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarboondoggle

Hi there -

I have my OBi110 set up with my Google Voice and everything is working great. However, I do have one question: Is there a way to make it so the attendant is not involved when someone calls? Right now, the attendant answers and asks the caller to press 1 to continue with the call. Can I deactivate that so the call just comes straight through?

Thanks in advance!  :)

- L

QBZappy

solarboondoggle,

Welcome, here is a hint.  :D

Re: I don't understand how the X_SkipCallScreening with GV is supposed to work
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=3776.msg25099#msg25099
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

jimates

Quote from: solarboondoggle on August 06, 2012, 06:40:31 PM
Hi there -

I have my OBi110 set up with my Google Voice and everything is working great. However, I do have one question: Is there a way to make it so the attendant is not involved when someone calls? Right now, the attendant answers and asks the caller to press 1 to continue with the call. Can I deactivate that so the call just comes straight through?

Thanks in advance!  :)

- L
Do you have those numbers in your circle of trust, or do you mean the auto attendant picks up every call that comes in?