News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Dial Plan Configuration

Started by drecha, March 18, 2011, 07:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drecha

Ok, I know there are some real techy people in here.  I am trying to configure my dialplan to automatically use the SP2 provider when I call numbers to the UK.

Therefore, when I dial 00144xxxxxxxxxx, I would like the dialplan to prefix the number with the **2 and dial it like **2 01144xxxxxxxxxx.

For all other calls, my default should be placed via SP1 by default.

Please help...!!!

Dre

murzik

add to your outbound call routing {(00144xxxxxxxxxx):sp2},

drecha

Tried this, but still uses the provider (Google Voice) in SP1.  Do I need to change anything in the DigitMap?

drecha

Do you know the format to prefix my 01144 calls with **2 so that they are dialed as **2 01144xxx.

Thanks.

Dre

MichiganTelephone

To add to what murzik said, you'd add that under Physical Interfaces, PHONE Port, somewhere in the OutboundCallRoute.
Inactive, no longer posting or responding to messages.  Goodbye and good luck.  Some of my old Obihai-related blog posts have been moved to http://tech.iprock.com - note this in NOT my blog; I have simply given the owner permission to repost some of my old stuff.

drecha

Nevermind....I just figured it out.  I just added the follwing to the DigitMap so now all my 01144 calls will be prefixed with **2

|<:**2>01144xxxxxxxxxxS0|

Damn....that was easy!

ccldb

murzik method worked for me.
Added {(00xx.):sp2}, to the OutboundCallRoute of the PHONE port.

Also had (00xx.) in digitmap under ITSP Profile B.

Thanks murzik and MichiganTelephone!