News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

911 and the Obi110...the search continues...

Started by jayd4wg, March 19, 2011, 06:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixon

I can't make a call using sp1 (GV) using these settings. I get a message "there is no service available".
I restored to default in Phone OutboundCallRoute and can make calls normally again.

RonR

Assuming all your DigitMaps are unchanged, I don't see a problem with your OutboundCallRoute.  The only change from the default value is:

{(<#:>|911):li} -> {911:sp2},{(<#:>):li}

and that change shouldn't affect anything but the handling of '911'.

Dixon

I put back this and calls still work.

{911:sp2},{<#:>:li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(Mpli):pli},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp}

That was the one that I called 911 and it worked.

RonR

Sorry, but that doesn't compute.

The only difference is you've removed support for dialing out the LINE Port using '**8 + number', and the syntax of the second route is incorrect (which is for accessing the LINE Port directly with a '#').  I can't see how either of those would break SP1 calling.

Dixon

I tried again with

{911:sp2},{(<#:>:li)},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(Mpli):pli},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp}

I get a dialtone, but I get the message there is no service to complete your call.