News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

202 used to replace 110 wont ring.

Started by gyromike, February 17, 2013, 05:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyromike

I setup the New 202 with the same two GV numbers as the old 110. The accounts connected and I made outgoing calls. I then attempted to call in.  It rang on the calling phone but not the phone attached to the 202. It then went to voice mail.

I followed the trouble shooting guide including deleting the google chat phone and re adding it by making a call from the gmail account. I made sure the forward to google chat is checked in both accounts. Still no ring on the attached phones.

I re attached the 110 and removed the 202 from the network. The phones ring with the 110.

I removed the 110 endpoint device from OBiTALK portal and re attached the 202. It connects to the accounts and can make calls but will not ring.

I re added the 110 and added the google accounts, I had some trouble and had to remove accounts from the 202 to get it to connect to both accounts. Now the 110 wont ring. The 110 also has the latest fw

I have 3.0.1 (Build: 3741) on the 202

Now none of my phones can ring with either the 202 or the 110. ???
What else can I try?

gyromike

I opened a trouble ticket Saturday the 16th of February. I have not heard back yet. Once I have a response I will post it here.

gyromike

Well I left it overnight. This morning I re provisioned the sp1 and sp2 to my GV numbers. and headed off to work.  I called the sp1 GV number and it rang. I tried the sp2 GV number and it rang.

I am not sure what the problem was.

I added the 202,110 to plus
I then added the GV numbers to the 110.
It would not let me add the GV numbers to the 110, It gave an error about basic.
I removed the 110 from plus and added the GV numbers. They connected but don't ring.
the 110 is on a different network so that may be why it did not work with plus as I have a basic license. I will try it on the same network and see what happens.