News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Bad Indicator in Obi Dashboard

Started by PortableTech, March 19, 2011, 02:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PortableTech

I have noticed in many cases where the Obi Dashboard will indicate devices are offline (red) but they still work perfectly fine and can place and receive calls via SIP and Obi network.  What does the Obi interface use to determine the status of a device?

yhfung

Have you refreshed your browser screen to update the information shown on the screen?

YH
Hong Kong and China OBi Users Group
www.telecom-cafe.com

RonR

My OBiTALK Status indicator has shown Offline non-stop since the scheduled maintenance nearly two weeks ago.  I've been told by Obihai this a known problem.

PortableTech

Yes I have refreshed, I have even made calls between devices via SIP and OBi and then refreshed and still show offline.

ben-exchange

Hello All,

I have the same display problem. I even upgraded my Obi110 to 1.2.0 (Build: 2101) and problem still exists. I have 2 OBi110 devices, 1 reports online and the other offline yet like the poster, both work fine. Annoying...

-Ben

guyinsb

Yes, I see this problem also.  I can make calls to the OBi100, and login to its web page from
a co-located iMac (using iChat remote control).  The OBi100 web page shows the OBiTALK Service Status
as Normal (User Mode).  I can even configure the OBi100 from the OBiTALK page!  Clearly the red status
is amiss.

M105

My Obi status in the portal comes and goes even though the Obi is online.  This is a known issue.