News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi to Obi call service rejected

Started by Sips, March 20, 2011, 11:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sips

I am tried to make a Obi A to Obi B call but received a message stating the call was rejected by the service provider reason 404. The Obi site shows Obi B as brown (offline). But if I call the google voice number assoicated with Obi B the calls goes thru without a problem. Has anyone experience this?

RonR

Are you remembering to dial **9 + OBi number (9 digits)?

Can you reach the OBiTALK echo test (**9 + 222 222 222) from both OBi's?

You can't trust the Status indicator located on the OBiTALK web site at the moment.

Sips

Since both Obi's are in the each other circle of trust, I tried both the **9 and speed dial.  I have not tried the Obi echo test on Obi B. Obi B is at another house but I will give it a tried later.

jimates

Quote from: Sips on March 20, 2011, 11:29:05 AM
I am tried to make a Obi A to Obi B call but received a message stating the call was rejected by the service provider reason 404. The Obi site shows Obi B as brown (offline). But if I call the google voice number assoicated with Obi B the calls goes thru without a problem. Has anyone experience this?
Was the call answered on the Obi b, or you just know the call rang through google.

Sips

The call to Obi B was answered and was also able to call the echo test. All the lights are on/blinking but for some reason does not seem to connect to Obi servers.

RonR

If both OBi's can reach the echo test (**9 222 222 222), then both are successfully connecting to the OBiTALK server.

If I were you, I'd start over at the OBiTALK configuration portal and set both OBi's up again, but without any Circle of Trust this time.  You don't need any CoT to place simple OBi-to-Obi calls.