News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Maintenance Release 1.3.0(2744) and OBi202/OBi302 3.0.0(3460)

Started by pc44, September 27, 2012, 07:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pc44

Anyone tried out this new firmware yet?

It sounds =amazing= based on the description. :)  Looks like some T38 improvements as well as fax pass-through.  The fax mode state/status is what really got my attention.  Will be nice to see what's happening during the call.

pc44

CoalMinerRetired

This one -- Support for CallWaiting enable/disable for one call by * code -- mimics what V and other landline providers offer in their "deluxe" packages.  A few weeks ago I searched the manual to find it, reluctantly conceded it was not available.

jjtricket

Pulling the trigger now on the update!

Noticed under Codec - FAX Event - what is this for? 

Ostracus

X_Support100rel

X_FaxPassThroughSignal

X_NoRegNoCall

X_AcceptResync

X_BlockedCallers (interesting also called  just "blocked callers" elsewhere)

AAAskForConfirm

ToneOnPrimaryServiceDown

PlaySITOnCallFailureCodes
PlaySITWithAnnouncement

Billt928

the changes made to the faxing capabilities of the 202 have not resolved my issues with T38 or inbound faxes. can only hope callcentric finds an answer. mine still just disconnects the call after answering

CoalMinerRetired

One of the new features is "Support for CallWaiting enable/disable for one call by * code."

What are the * codes for this new feature?  I've looked everywhere I know, can't find any mention of them.

arkmann

Anyone seeing that Google Talk is reporting your status as away using 2744?

QBZappy

arkmann,

Welcome. I think that is old news. Others have reported this since day one. Likely reason is that the OBi and GTALK are in conflict. The OBi seems to generally win.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.