News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110/CallCentric config issue

Started by CTAbs, October 17, 2012, 02:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTAbs

Hi - I'm trying to setup my Obi110 with CallCentric with the config settings mentioned in this post:

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=3286.msg21980#msg21980

When I am on the Voice Services --> SP 2 Service page, I check the 'Enable' box, change the service profile to B, then in the SIP Credentials box, I enter my 1777number and password, make the other changes as per the link above and reboot my device.  When I return to the page, the enabled box is unchecked and the 1777number is gone. 

When I check the system status, it says I'm not configured for SP2.

Argh!  Any suggestions?  I've rebooted the device more than a dozen times.  I'm at a loss!

AndyJ

Have you disabled auto provisioning (System Management > Auto Provisioning > ITSP Provisioning > Method - Disabled)? If you're going to change the settings directly on the OBi device, you need to disable auto provisioning; otherwise, your changes will be overwritten by the configuration retrieved from OBi's server (i.e. the configuration modified through the OBiTALK portal).

Alternately, you could provision your device for Callcentric through the OBiTALK portal and leave auto provisioning enabled.

jimates

set it up initially from your dashboard. then go into the expert config and make the needed changes.