News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Auto Attendant not offering me option 3 on Obi100

Started by JosephM, October 10, 2012, 01:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephM

I have an Obi 100 configured with google voice and everything seems to be working fine except the AA only offers me option 2 and 4 from both my Obitalk phone (connected to OBI 100 and my cell which is listed as a "trusted caller" and is one of my google voice phones. I am looking for option 3, the callback feature to allow another to temporarily use my OBI.

Thanks in advance for any clarification or help.
Joseph

JosephM

I reverted back to OBitalk original configuration and now my trusted phones that are not active google phones give me the 1, 2 , and 3 options. Sorry to bother as i have been making so many changes and i guess i messed up something. Anyway resetting expert config did the trick. I'll stop messing around.

JosephM

After more checking the problem was that on phones that are trusted callers and registered in google voice with the advanced voicemail setting set to yes, to go to voicemail they are only offered options 2 and 4 when calling your Google number from them even though they are trusted callers. When i unchecked those options and set to no after resetting everything, it worked for all trusted callers. Now only my OBI connected phone goes to voicemail which is fine. One can also set google voice to get to voice mail using a pin in the google voicemail setup and then from any other phone by waiting for greeting and hitting star. whew!