News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

receive call on SP2

Started by xzy118, October 24, 2012, 07:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xzy118

I am using obi 110.  SP1 was set to google voice and SP2 was Callcentric.  I can use **2 to dial out SP2 but can't receive calls from another Callcentric user who dialed my Callcentric number.  Any clues?

mgayda

Thanx! was looking how to force call out sp2. **2 it is :-)

billdz

I have the same issue as the OP.  SP1 set to GV, SP2 to Callcentric.  The Callcentric shows as "Registered" on the OBiTalk configuration page.  But the phone connected to new Obi 100 does not ring when someone calls the Callcentric number, and the caller gets a "Welcome to Callcentrix, the person you are trying to reach is not available" recording.  I can call out via Callcentric.  By dialing **2 then 17771234567 I get the Callcentric test service.

Why no incoming Callcentric calls, what could be wrong?

Thanks,
b

RFord

The only thing I could think of is that you might be missing the
{ph}

at the end of your:

X_InboundCallRoute

for SP2.

Please make sure Callcentric is set up properly on SP2 on the OBi per Callcentric recommendation for the OBi.

billdz

Thanks for the reply.  It is working now, it was just "operator error" on my part.

Is there an explanation somewhere of the various codes for X_InboundCallRoute and other advanced settings?  Is it supposed to be ph or {ph}?  Mine just says ph.

Felix

Well, Admin guide is a good (although often frustrating) start. Page 171:

Peering-list is optional in InboundCallRoute. If peering-list is empty, the succeeding ':' can be omitted also. An empty peering-list implies a single peering object whose caller object list matches any caller number. That is, the InboundCallRoutes listed below are all equivalent

• ph
  • {ph}
  • {:ph}
  • {?|@>@:ph}