News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

I have hosted some configuration spreadsheets

Started by jimates, October 26, 2012, 03:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimates

I started a new project, I must think I have a lot of spare time, NOT.

I know there are many questions asked and answered on this forum about configurations for many different situations. But there are still questions every day about basic configuration.

This started because I had to reset my Obi202 and needed to save everything so I could manually reenter all the fields. I created a spreadsheet with my specific configuration and it was so much fun I just made some extra stuff.

Usually it is much easier when you can see it in it's respectful place rather than as a bunch of text in a post. I am creating and hosting some spreadsheets with configurations. You can download a copy for yourself if needed, and we can even make one tailored specifically by request.

I had mentioned it to RonR once about just creating a configuration for someone instead of posting everything a little at a time. But I didn't think about doing it as a spreadsheet and then them just copying and pasting.

i currently only have two. If anyone wants to download one and use it as a template we can get many variations hosted.

The original has the drop downs and everything if you want that let me know and I will send it to you.

Obi 202 default configuration
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZetlc97n9-dGZKSkRxMlJqd011OWtraklyOXJCQXc

Obi 202 with suggested initial changes to the default configuration
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZetlc97n9-dDVwaUNpdVhtVUlpYzVqOGFzazlEdXc

Obi 110 default
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZetlc97n9-dFpqUDZ6Wnp1Zm9oRVlBbXc3bkVrTmc

ianobi

Nice idea! It could become a library of suggested configurations that are known to work.

jimates

Quote from: ianobi on October 27, 2012, 02:38:42 AM
Nice idea! It could become a library of suggested configurations that are known to work.
Exactly. Lots of times there is just one little detail that gets out of place and messes up everything. This way you can see it in it's place.

ianobi

Now I'm going to be Mr Pedantic  :)

In both the OBi202 configurations there is a slight error in:

Phone 2 OutboundCallRoute: the rule should be {(<#:>):ph}

A slight copy and paste error i should think  ;)

jimates

Quote from: ianobi on October 27, 2012, 07:52:10 AM
Now I'm going to be Mr Pedantic  :)

In both the OBi202 configurations there is a slight error in:

Phone 2 OutboundCallRoute: the rule should be {(<#:>):ph}

A slight copy and paste error i should think  ;)
This is exactly what we need to keep everything right. I welcome participation and critique.

On the Obi202 pressing # from either phone port connects to the opposite phone port. So, on the phone 1 OCR it references ph2, and on phone 2 OCR it references ph1.

{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>):ph1},{(<**8:>(Mbt)):bt},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}