News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

MORE obi nubmer

Started by wily, October 29, 2012, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wily

Please allow us to have more than one obi number per email; now days people have laptop + cell phone + ipod and this require 3 emails if you want them all to be callable;
Also my wife and kids have 2 devices each so this is a lot of new email account and new obi account require which become ridiculous to handle just for this.

Please allow more soft phone obi number for the family

thanks

squalk

wily

Any new about this feature? it's been 1 year

Please we need more than 1 obi number per obi devices, I just want a button where I can add a new number and device (ipod, iphone, ipad, laptop) to it. I would really like to be able to add each of our house devide (ipod, ipad, cell phone) to it

I would like an easy software (a web page) to say what device rings when the obi receive a call.

I do all of this today but the configuration is simply a pain and when I need to go back few month after I did it, I need to re-learn as this is not intuitive at all, and all those email account don't make any sens for maintenance, please simplify all of this, this will be a huge added value.
We really need to be able to have more than 1 obi number per obi devices.