News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 - pots line ring through to line 2?

Started by MatthewF, October 30, 2012, 04:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthewF

Is it possible to setup my obi110 so that when my pots line rings (which is plugged into the line port) it rings line 2 of the two line phone attached to the phone port of the 110?

Also a more basic question...is there some instructions I am missing. I have setup my 110 with google voice and it is working great but it is clear that the 110 can do a whole bunch more. But how do I find out how to use it?

Also, when I click on "Obi Expert Configuration" and then "Enter Obi expert" I see a lot of options that are unintelligible to me with a bunch of question mark icons all over the place. I would think that by clicking on the question marks I'd get some help text, but no-go. they seem to do nothing.

So in general I am wondering how one goes about figuring out how to use the 110 for more advanced features?

jimates

The 110 only has one phone port for output. All services can only ring the same phone.

here is a works in progress I am doing that may help give you some ideas on what certain settings do and some of the variables for them.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZetlc97n9-dG9qRy1OQzdXSnQzRkstR1d4eEFMckE

the doc gets changed when I host it but maybe you can figure some of it out.

MatthewF

jimates. thanks for the response.

I also appreciate the spreadsheet.I am starting to figure a few things out by looking at it.

Also, in case anyone else ends up with the same issue...those question marks actually do provide help information, but you have to wait for a second for the hover to pop-up. They are not clickable.