News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Email Alerts When SP1 or SP2 Goes Down

Started by crackie, November 01, 2012, 10:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crackie

I am trying to setup some sort of email alert from my Obi110 when my SP2 (my E911 provider) goes down.  I was on callcentric and everyone knows the issues they've had the past few days and month.  I had my E911 down for days but didn't know it until I happened to be configuring the Obi and noticed the issue.

So does anyone know a way to setup such alerts from an Obi110?  I didn't see anything posted or in the expert interface.

Thanks.

--S

Rick

Nope.  One of the reasons that this is not a mainstream device.  If you figure it out I'd love to know how.

Diana

If you setup e911 with anveo, and subscribe to that feature ($2.99 per month or one of their subscription plan that offers that feature for free), you get get email, SMS, IM Alert, Phone Call Alert, etc.) when you SIP device loses registration.

..."SIP Alerts is a very important feature. With SIP Alerts you (or another person or IT system) can be immediately notifed when SIP registration status for this account changes to OFFLINE so appropriate actions can be taken. Up to 5 alerts can be configured."......

Quote from: crackie on November 01, 2012, 10:54:50 PM
I am trying to setup some sort of email alert from my Obi110 when my SP2 (my E911 provider) goes down.  I was on callcentric and everyone knows the issues they've had the past few days and month.  I had my E911 down for days but didn't know it until I happened to be configuring the Obi and noticed the issue.

So does anyone know a way to setup such alerts from an Obi110?  I didn't see anything posted or in the expert interface.

Thanks.

--S