News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI110: PHONE PORT LIGHT DISAPPEARED! PLS HELP!

Started by tavie888, November 16, 2012, 06:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tavie888

Hello,

My OBi110 unit has the PHONE Port LED light disappeared while I was updating Tone & Ring Profiles.  The phone cord still connects between the phone and PHONE port of OBi.  Power LED is still on.

What should I do now?  Please help!

Thank you!

:-[

tavie888

Hello,

I did a factory reset and the PHONE LED returns. Now despite re-entering same userid and password as before, the device remains "not-configured".

Any idea?

ianobi

Having done a factory reset, you now have a "brand new" OBi110. A good chance to sort out any problems.

Stage 1. You need to add the OBi110 to your account, just as you did when it was new. Then set up your service providers, choosing which one will be your PrimaryLine. At this stage forget all about softphones, InboundCallRoutes etc. Make sure that you can make and receive calls from both service providers using the phone attached to the OBi110. Also, make sure dialling **9222222222 gets you the OBi echo test.

Stage 2. Configure a softphone for use with OBiapp. Then to get other Inbound services to work, read through past posts. Make ONE small change at a time. If that does not work change back to what did work and read some more. Slowly you will get to where you want to be!

Good luck  :)