News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

(FIXED) There's no service available to complete your call...

Started by karma, November 20, 2012, 09:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please help.
That's all I hear when I try to make a call. ???

OBiSupport

More often than not, users hear this message when they have changed their Gmail / Google account password, but have not done so in the Voice Service configuration settings via the OBiTALK portal.

Quote from: OBiSupport on November 21, 2012, 09:17:18 AM
More often than not, users hear this message when they have changed their Gmail / Google account password, but have not done so in the Voice Service configuration settings via the OBiTALK portal.

I asked my wife, and she is not sure, but possible that she did change the password in her gmail account. So, in that case how can I fix an issue with the phone service. I understand that I need to change password in voice service configuration to the same one, correct? and if so, how do I get there? Will you please help me with this?

Thank you,
Sasha

Rick

Quote from: karma on November 21, 2012, 08:49:47 PM
Quote from: OBiSupport on November 21, 2012, 09:17:18 AM

I asked my wife, and she is not sure, but possible that she did change the password in her gmail account. So, in that case how can I fix an issue with the phone service. I understand that I need to change password in voice service configuration to the same one, correct? and if so, how do I get there? Will you please help me with this?

Thank you,
Sasha

She is not sure if she changed her password?  Log out of Gmail.  Log back in.  She will now be sure...

You change the password in your OBi setup in the OBiTalk portal.  http://www.obihai.com/tutorial22.html

Thank you very much. It's all fixed up now :)