News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

202 setup for 2 GVnumbers?

Started by jfharper, June 18, 2013, 10:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfharper

I think GV allows one GV number per account...which is ok...one for my business (line 1) and one for my wife ( line 2).  So to set this up for my 202 do I create a separate login account at Obi for each GV number and set them up accordingly to the same Obi device?  So my Obi login would have phone 1 on the 202 setup to my GV number and my wife would have her own Obi login and GV number for phone 2, but same 202 device.  Do I have this correct?

Rick

Nope.  One log in and setup multiple accounts, but multiple GV logins.

dircom

to add to the above....
I have 4 obi's one Obitalk acct, and multiple GV #'s with each GV acct a different username/password

themessiah

Quote from: jfharper on June 18, 2013, 10:13:35 AM
I think GV allows one GV number per account...which is ok...one for my business (line 1) and one for my wife ( line 2).  So to set this up for my 202 do I create a separate login account at Obi for each GV number and set them up accordingly to the same Obi device?  So my Obi login would have phone 1 on the 202 setup to my GV number and my wife would have her own Obi login and GV number for phone 2, but same 202 device.  Do I have this correct?

I have one account with 4 numbers ...

jfharper