News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Google Voice numbers in most of North Carolina are down, what to do?

Started by onepolarbear, December 09, 2012, 04:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepolarbear

edit:

I just realized that Google Voice is having a serioius technical issue in my state, North Carolina
right now.

anyone calling the GV numbers in most parts of the state are getting nothing buy fast busy signals.

How do I contact Google about this outage?

Thanks!

Rick

onepolarbear

Quote from: Rick on December 09, 2012, 05:01:54 PM
Google has no customer support.

now I feel like an idiot for having just added another $20 to my Google Voice account. :)

onepolarbear

Quote from: Diana on December 09, 2012, 05:39:06 PM
Is the funds for international calling?  All USA/Canada calling is free, so I'm not getting why a minor hiccup has you on edge.  You appear paranoid based on all your recent GV related post.  Take a deep breath and a chill pill  ::)

Quote from: onepolarbear on December 09, 2012, 05:33:19 PM
Quote from: Rick on December 09, 2012, 05:01:54 PM
Google has no customer support.

now I feel like an idiot for having just added another $20 to my Google Voice account. :)

go to the Google Voice forum and you'll see today's problem is now spreading from
North Carolina, Florida, and  all the way to Ohio... :( 

sorry. forgot to provide the link: (copy the whole link)
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!categories/voice/making-and-receiving-calls

Rick

You should utilize the GV forums for this issue.  These forums support OBi devices which are working fine.  Each VoIP provider tends to have its own forums.