News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Call history

Started by carl, December 13, 2012, 06:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carl

I am confused. there used to be an option "Call history" under " Status".
I do not see it any more. What do I do wrong? ???

CoalMinerRetired

It's there is you go directly into the device via IP address. It's not there, and never was if you use the ObiTalk Portal.

carl

Actually, it was there at a point of time. And I do not know how to access the device directly, because If I put the Obi IP address into the browser window as they want me to do I do not get to the device.

QBZappy

CoalMinerRetired,

It was originally there in the OBITALK portal. In the beginning it started off listing the last 200 entries, then the last 10, and now poof its gone altogether. It must of been pulling in all lot of data from all the OBis located everywhere. Looks like they had second thoughts about that little detail. Oh well another reason to stick with the local unit web page configuration scheme. Every time I see differences between the portal and unit web page it reinforces the decision to consider choosing local configuration over the portal. Consider that the call history is the first place you need to look at when you are setting up or troubleshooting any dial plans.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

QBZappy

carl,

Try putting this in your browser to find the call history:
http://your_obi_ip_here/callhistory.htm
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

CoalMinerRetired

QBZappy, I started using the Portal a month or two ago, so I suppose what I said in hindsight means since then. 

An FYI, when I started using the portal I had been used to the device IP-address access, and was also frustrated the call history wasn't showing anywhere.

carl

QBZappy, that link will not work for me either.
My problem is following :
1. I can get to Obi 100, i just cannot log on because it is not clear to me which user name and passord to use there.
2. I can NOT get to Obi 202( which I actually need to do), seems like the IP address which I get through ***1 is wrong.
Any idea?

MikeHObi

By default, the OBI 202 will not allow connection to it's web server via the WAN port.  You need to go through the Auto Attended and turn it on.  Make sure your username and password for that website get setup with a secure password as soon as you do.

From the admin guide:
QuoteWhen the device is operating in router mode (OBi202, OBi302 only), the built-in web server may be accessed from the LAN side or the WAN side. While access from the LAN side is always allowed, for security reasons, the access from the WAN side may be disabled by configuration. In fact, the WAN side access to the web server is disabled by default. You can enable this option on the device web page (from the LAN side), or by using the device configuration IVR (* * * 0 option 30) from an attached telephone.
Obi202 user & Obi100 using Anveo and Callcentric.

carl

Thanks. I just received a  similar message from obi customer support.  :)

Hortoristic

default username and password are both "admin" - Although you would need port forwarding turned on for the OBI IP address, you should change password.

I have strong password; but I also access my OBI portal from any computer on internet.