December 13, 2017, 04:22:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:
 
   Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Caller ID / Missed Call and / Voicemail Indications on incoming Landline Calls  (Read 2121 times)
ober37
Newbie
*
Posts: 1


« on: December 27, 2012, 07:46:09 am »

I have a Obi110 connected to a landline phone and using Google voice.

I have not modified the settings in any way, so I receive incoming calls through both my landline and GV number and outgoing calls default to my GV number.

Here's my problem, for incoming landline calls I am noticing the following:

- The caller ID only works part of the time.   My handset supports visual caller ID and it works  60% of the time, but the other 40% it is just blank.

- My phone used to show "Missed Call" on the screen, that no longer happens all of the time.   Not it's like the caller ID, just some of the time.

- When I receive a voicemail on my landline phone (through AT&T) I no longer get the voicemail indication on my handset.   Ideally, I would like this indication for both GV and landline voicemails.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC