News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Firmware notes

Started by Gavo, December 30, 2012, 04:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavo

Where can I find a list of fixes incorporated into the latest firmware update ? My Obi110 was periodically (every day or two) losing a network connection since the previous firmware update so I am assuming that the update I applied today (30/12) has this as a fix ?

Cheers

Gavin

corporate_gadfly

the release notes are here (at the time of writing, the notes for 3647 firmware were not written in that thread for some reason).

CoalMinerRetired

I think you're pointing out the paradox here, there's a formal release notes thread but the latest notes are not listed in it.

Here is an announcement of a 'first look/pre-release beta software' of what we all presume to be in the latest release, note the Release Note section, http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1049.msg6577#msg6577

Also note the download link in the thread, presumably, gets you the beta release whereas there's a newer formal, final release.

giqcass

My 202 still says it's on build 3585 but I applied the 3647 build.  Did they just forget to update the build number? 
Long live our new ObiLords!

corporate_gadfly

Here is a screenshot from my Obi202 status page (with some information redacted). It says 3.0.1 (Build: 3647). I downloaded the firmware manually from here and then applied it manually using System Management -> Device Update screen.

lhm.

There are no release/fix notes for 1.3.0 (Build: 2765)   Obi 100 or 110.

giqcass

That is where I downloaded it and that's how I installed it.  Wonder what's going on here.....

The file did not download completely.  I downloaded it twice but it was a broken file each time.   Everything is working now.
Long live our new ObiLords!